Terms & Conditions
When you sign your Intake form, Terms & Conditions, and Waiver & Release of liability, you agree to the following:
- Be timely: Kindly arrive 10~15 mins early to settle down. Be mindful that late arrivals are very disruptive. Effective January 2019, we only allow 5 mins of grace before locking the door. Door will re-open when class is over. If you are running late make sure you have signed up for class in advance and text the owner at 469.223.6673 to notify the teacher, so you don’t get locked out.
- Be minimal: Please take only your mat, towel and a sealed container of water in the practice room. Please leave your purse, cell phone, coat and shoes in the cubbies. Ensure your cell phone is turned off or in silent mode. Once in the room, please keep the coming and going to a minimum.
- Be aligned: Shall the class be full, please be friendly and make room for others. Please don’t bring oversized yoga mats. We reserve the right to ask you to use a smaller mat shall yours be excessively long or wide.
- Be still: Place your mat down quietly and if you lie down, please point your head to the altar and your feet to the barn door. Use the opportunity to be silent and arrive.
- Be Happy: You should feel good (not pain) during the movements. Respect your body, skills and range of motion. Take as many breaks in child pose as needed during class, and participate at your level of comfort.
- Be Silent: Please keep conversations to a minimum. Be mindful that for some of your classmates this is the only opportunity for peace and quiet.
- Be Neutral: Practicing yoga will likely increase your body temperature. Be mindful if your body perspiration (body odor) is unpleasant and consider taking a shower before coming to class and/or wear neutral deodorant.
- Be Tidy: You are responsible to gather any necessary props to support your practice and to place them back neatly in the storage shelf when class is over.
- Be respectful: Shall you have any concerns, questions or disagreements with our staff or fellow students, please handle yourself respectfully. Avoid any outbursts or arguments during class. We are always happy carry a constructive dialogue.
- Be accountable: When you participate in class make a commitment to attend the full length of the instruction, except in the case of medical emergency. Shall you not be able to stay till class is over, please find a time that fits your schedule better and be aware that leaving class early is very disruptive.
- Be present: Only attend class when you are not under the influence of any drugs, alcohol or medications that might alter you state of mind, for your own safety and that of the other students and the teacher. If you are currently on medication that would present in a similar way please let us know so we can support you practicing safely and we would want to know that you have discussed practicing yoga with your medical provider.
- Do not solicit: We have zero tolerance for solicitation, sales or promotion of products or personal services during, before and/or after class. Please also refrain from promoting or recruiting to your political party or religious affiliation.
- Be healthy: As per the State of Texas stipulations for self-screen and self-monitoring of COVID-19, please do not attend yoga class at the studio if you are currently experiencing ANY of the following symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills , Muscle pain or joint aches, Headache, Sore throat, Loss of taste or smell, Diarrhea, Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, Feeling fatigued, Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
- Be awesome! Remind yourself how awesome you are for cultivating your yoga practice. We are so happy to have you as part of our community!
Our Terms and conditions for streaming yoga classes in this website
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: May 2020